From the PBSW Archives: We got Green!
Originally published April 27, 2012:
The weather gods were more than kind last weekend, making this year’s Go Green in the City festival a bright, sunny success! This was my first public festival, and I owe a ton of thanks to my tireless friends & family who helped me set up & stay calm… Matt & Jess from Digital Ephemera Photography were savvy enough to snap a few pictures for me – good thing, because I was so focused on making the table look good, greeting folks & sharing the soapy word that I forgot to take any of my own!
It was a great day, with lots of folks stopping by to chat & sniff & take home new favorites. I grew up in York, & it was amazing to see so many familiar faces. We met a ton of new people, too, & heard a lot of encouraging enthusiasm for downtown York’s revitalization. This is a pretty great city we live in, full of creative, hard-working people, & it’s fantastic to watch it find its feet again.
- The Table is Always There: Real Talk with Lucy Bellwood
- From the PBSW Archives: Ready to leave Etsy for your own website? Don't quit...until you watch this video.
- From the PBSW Archives: She Blinded Me With Science, or Is My Lotion Really Going to Give Me Cancer?
- From the PBSW Archives: 20K Gold, or How I Sold a Truly Ridiculous Amount of Soap on Etsy, or The Part Where She Bangs on the Table A Lot
- From the PBSW Archives: Hanging out with How I Pinch a Penny!