Soap & books & books & soap!
As a lot of you probably know, I LOVE BOOKS. LOVE. THEM. I also love authors! Especially authors who write awesome female characters having swashbuckling magical adventures
Last year the amazing Tristan J. Tarwater & I teamed up to do a special soap in celebration of volume 1 of her fantasy series, Hen & Chick. It's a fabulous tale of self identity, motherhood & magic, a great summer read for young people & grown ups. Snag a copy, or download the audio book here, & look for surprise glycerin samples of my H&C-exclusive soap Marauders' Island in your orders this month! A swirl of incense & exotic spices over lush coconut, salty sea air, and bright passionfruit...
- The Table is Always There: Real Talk with Lucy Bellwood
- From the PBSW Archives: Ready to leave Etsy for your own website? Don't quit...until you watch this video.
- From the PBSW Archives: She Blinded Me With Science, or Is My Lotion Really Going to Give Me Cancer?
- From the PBSW Archives: 20K Gold, or How I Sold a Truly Ridiculous Amount of Soap on Etsy, or The Part Where She Bangs on the Table A Lot
- From the PBSW Archives: Hanging out with How I Pinch a Penny!